ET Edge from India’s leading business media group, The Economic Times, is organizing its ET Global Sustainability Alliance Series on the theme ‘Sustainable Organisations 2023’ on 20 June 2023.
The summit, being held at The Westin Hotel, Mumbai, aims to recognize excellence in the sustainability sector and build dialogues on finding resilience in sustainable, inclusive, and responsible businesses involving integrating ESG factors.
The event features one-to-one meetings and networking sessions, closed-door roundtable discussions on key topics, Fireside chats, keynote speeches and panel discussions.
The agenda for the ET Global Sustainability Alliance Series 2023 is as follows:
- Keynote – One Earth, One Family and One Future – Setting the world agenda
- Leaders Dialogue: Resilience for sustainable, inclusive, and responsible businesses – Led by Nadir Godrej, Chairman, Godrej Industries & Godrej Agrovet
- In conversation: Multilateral Solutions for a better tomorrow – Led by Afroz Shah, Indian Environmentalist Activist, Lawyer
- The MET GALA Story: Sustainable fashion Sivan Santhosh, CEO, Neytt by Extraweave
- CEO’S Panel: Leader’s digest to create sustainable organizations that deliver impact
- Fireside Chat: Corporate action as a catalyst for sustainable business growth – Mahendra Singh, MD, Dalmia Cement
- Sustainable Leaders Dialogue: Combining faith and CSR: A Corporate Sustainability Paradigm
- Celebrity Chat: Voice of Eco-Warriors
- Unveiling of The Economic Times Sustainable Organizations 2023 Coffee Table Book
As a part of the Times Group, ET Edge curates exclusive knowledge platforms and drives industry interactions through conferences and bespoke exhibitions that showcase the best on offer from India and the globe. ET Edge has been organizing various noteworthy events such as the Global Sustainability Congress SDG Summit, Sustainable Infrastructure Development Summit, CFO Strategy Summit, Industry 4.0 Summit, etc.
Interested participants can click here to register